Sunday, October 23, 2011

Business card

While doing the business card I increased the font size for the information that was more important. I  made my name and rank in color to make it stand out. I made sure not to use too many variations of fonts so i kept it as Cochin for most of the card except for the name of the company which is the same font as on the logo to relate it. The idea of the dots and the line was to link the design of the card with the logo. The dots came from the arabic text in the logo. I added the slogan of "design your own shisha" to give a sense of personality to the card. While making the business card i made sure the text was aligned and the sizes worked well with the overall design to make it look proffessional. I decided to make it portrait instead of landscape to make it different then the usual business cards and because the logo suited more the portrait format.

No comments:

Post a Comment